Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Long time no write

It's been a while since I posted something into this blog. A lot of things happened since back then. To make it short, I quit my job at IBM due to total absence of projects, got married, became father, started working at a swiss bank, became father again, left the bank and now I am working for a small company doing consulting in the Enterprise Content Management area. So if any of my readers (if there are any?) will expect some more postings regarding Lotus Connections or any other Lotus software (well, hope dies last)... I recommend to look somewhere else.

I intend to revive this blog and write more about what I do in private life and less what I do at work, but nevertheless I hope it might still be interessting to someone although the target group might change a bit. My recent activities regarding hobbies have been around flight simulation and home-cockpit building, although I focus less on the physical cockpit part and more on the virtual parts running on the pc.

No comments: